Saturday 5 January 2013

Red and black wedding feather bouquet and hair accessories

Today I thought I'd share with you a set that I'm very proud of. It wasn't made for anyone in particular so this isn't a bespoke 'one of a kind' set, especially as I've already sold a couple of copies of the hair comb.
It's a red and black feather bouquet with large faceted black stone centres in a waterfall, or cascade style shown with the matching fascinator which comes with detachable birdcage veil.



 Our photo shoot for the bouquet and fascinator took place at Glenskirlie castle in Scotland, these amazing photos were shot by Chantal Lachance and dresses were provided by My big fat gorgeous wedding. A thank you to all involved, the pictures turned out amazing!

More photos can be found on my facebook page!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog post about out shop! Such kind words! :) I hope you enjoy your cowl for years to come! We are going to be hosting a Christmas give-away also...so more chances to win some great stuff! Thanks again! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete